We deploy service quickly and affordably to provide all kinds of customers (residential, business, and enterprise) with high-speed internet access.
Getting started is simple: contact us to see if you’re within range and schedule an appointment.
Taking a Closer Look
The Stephouse Networks team enjoys teaching community members about “how it works.” We want our customers to know all about the Internet services that they’ll purchase. We want customers to identify the many benefits of wireless high-speed Internet services and know exactly what they are paying for. We believe that our service is an affordable way to get high-speed internet from a trusted, local network, and we hope our customers feel the same.
Feel free to take a look at the following articles and share them with others if you find them to be helpful.
- Securing and Optimizing WiFi at Home or the Office: This handy guide provides simple procedures about setting up, optimizing, and securing wireless connectivity within the home or small office.
- Information for Property Managers and Owners: Property managers and homeowners associations can learn more about our installation procedures with this short guide.
- Common Networking Equipment: This document outlines the typical wireless and networking gear that we use to set up internet services.
- A brief look at our Event wireless services: This brief walkthrough explains our event wireless services and how we boost the internet access for big events.
- How an internet failover link works: This article defines an “internet failover line” and explains its main benefit to organizations that use the internet heavily.
- Fiber vs. Fixed Wireless service: We offer fixed wireless service, which in many instances is faster than a fiber connection. In some cases, much faster.
Here are some examples of Stephouse Networks services in action.
- TEDxPortland: Stephouse Networks outfitted the Keller Auditorium with a high-powered microwave link and custom Wi-Fi network for nearly 3000 people at TEDxPortland 2014, and again at TEDxPortland 2015.
- NW Dance Project 2014: The NW Dance Project performed at the Newmark Theater and live-streamed the same performance in an outdoor pop-up projection in high-definition using a custom Stephouse Networks microwave link.
What We Have to Offer
Once you get to know wireless internet service and our products a little better, we’d love for you to shop our different plans and services.